Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

Let me introduce myself. I'm Stacey, and I'm a Trollbeads fan! I started learning about Trollbeads at the store where I work (Vale Edge Florist & Gifts in Ravenna, Ohio)-we started carrying them about two years ago, and my one bracelet was soon accompanied by a Fairy Fantasy necklace and later, a second bracelet.

It's hard not to get addicted to Trollbeads, so I thought I would share my love for the jewelry via this blog. Each time I post, I will feature a new bead or tidbit about Trollbeads. Incidentally, Vale Edge is having a trunk show December 18-21, 2008. (We have great specials on Fantasy necklaces and bracelets!)

So, with that, enjoy!

And to kick off this blog, here is a picture of the first bead that I got--two years ago!




Mardi Gras

The story: In honour of the American city of New Orleans. On Mardi Gras huge colourful parades moves through the French quarter to celebrate the final day of Carneval.

Artist: Lise Aargaard

No comments:

Post a Comment